As a reprise to the cartoon published earlier today, here's all you ever need to know about SOA; well, a few things actually. The entire list is here.
- SOA is the only thing Chuck Norris can't kill.
- SOA invented the internet, and the internet was invented for SOA.
- SOA is not complex. You are just dumb.
- In the last year, SOA increased Turkey's GDP by a factor of 10.
- One person successfully described SOA completely, and immediately died.
- Another person successfully described SOA completely, and was immediately outsourced.
- Larry Ellison once died in a terrible accident, but was quickly given SOA. He came back to life, built a multibillion dollar software company, and now flies fighter jets.
- Guns don't kill people, the SOA WS-* stack kills people.
- SOA can write and compile itself.
- SOA is an anagram for OSA, which means female bear in spanish. It is a well-known fact in the spanish-speaking world that female bears are able to model business processes and optimize reusable IT assets better than any other hibernating animal.
- SOA is so great 10 facts aren't enough.
- SOA is the mistress to all CIOs.
- SOA is just one letter away from SOB. On purpose.
- If a tree falls in the forest, SOA knows about it.
- If you google 'SAP' and 'Chuck Norris', the top site is SOA Facts.
- SOA is being used in the developing world to solve hunger. Entire populations will be fed on future business value.
...now you know.