Too many blogs and not enough time for full-blown analysis right now. Will likely write about most of these if I can. Here are some links to things I find very interesting:
- James Governor’s Monkchips » 15 Ways I Am Wrong About Enterprise Cloud Computing
- Greg Ness' Archimedus » The Beginning Of the End Of Static Infrastructure
- Jon Brodkin, Network World (US) » Private cloud networks predicted for corporate IT
- Dave Rosenberg, CNET » Gartner: Internal clouds are coming
- LynxSecure Embedded Hypervisor and Separation Kernel (EAL-7!)
- Storagezilla >> EMC's Atmos - Cloud Storage and ILM strategy
- David Marshall, Virtual Strategy >> [BlueLane/VMware]: The Rumor Is True, But Why the Secrecy?
- Eric Siebert, Virtual Strategy >> Top 10 things you must read about processors (CPUs) and virtualization
- Eric Siebert, Virtual Strategy >> Top 10 things you MUST read about virtualization and compliance
- Joel Hruska, Ars Technica: [Intel] Nehalem [Processor] by the numbers
- Virtualization.com Video: Interview Simon Crosby, CTO of XenSource - Citrix (VMworld 2008) part 1/2
- Virtualization.com Video: Interview Simon Crosby, CTO of XenSource - Citrix (VMworld 2008) part 2/2
- James Urquhart, Wisdom Of the Clouds >> A Quick Guide To The "Big Four" Cloud Offerings
- James Urquhart, Wisdom Of the Clouds >> In Cloud Computing, a Good Network Gives You Control...